6 sierpnia 2013

Sea, The Tall Ship Races 2013

Hej!

Przepraszam za długą nieobecność ale są wakacje, pogoda dopisuje więc jestem wszędzie tylko nie w domu. :)
Ostatnio byłam nad morzem a w  niedzielę byłam na The Tall Ships Races 2013 w Szczecinie więc mam dla Was kilka zdjęć :)

Całuję i życzę miłego tygodnia!


English:
Hey!

Sorry for the long absence but there are holidays, the weather is nice so I'm anywhere but at home. :)
Recently I was on the sea and on Sunday I was at The Tall Ships Races 2013 in Szczecin, so I have for you some pictures :)

Kisses and have a nice week!


SEA
 sweater- H&M, tshirt- H&M, leggings- C&A, shoes- Nike


 shirt- C&A, top- H&M, leggings- C&A, handbag- H&M






  shoes- Nike Free Run 5.0, shorts- F&F

THE TALL SHIP RACES



  sweater- H&M, tshirt- H&M, shorts- F&F, shoes- Nike, handbag- H&M
 My new love <3 New Balance

My sweet socks- New Look ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz